Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hong Kong Food Vlog 2016


I am probably the worst blogger ever existed in the history of blogging history! I totally forgot that I own a blog and I haven't updated this site for the longest time! So, to make up for the lost time I'm sharing to you guys my food trip when I was in Hong Kong last January, and I have no idea why I think that this old video can make up for my laziness as a blogger. Oh well. :)

For those who have read my blog before, you probably know by now that Hong Kong is basically my second home. Not only that it's just a few hours away from Bacolod City, but one of my best friends lives there and I get to stay at her place for free! (I'm cheap like that.)

When we were younger, "party" usually means going to the club and staying up all night until we can't feel our legs anymore. But now that we're older, "party" means a lot different, it means searching for a good place to eat and just enjoy each other's company. Yay to friendship! Especially if you can talk them into dancing with you for your vlog ;)




Pizza, anyone? :)

A video posted by Coltnava (@coltnava) on

No comments:

Post a Comment