Friday, July 19, 2013

DARIYA PALTY HAIR DYE REVIEW - CREAMY CARAMEL



Almost all asian women I know want lighter hair color. I, for one prefer my hair to be lighter, I just feel like it enhances my features, when I have dark hair I feel like a villain in a lousy movie.

I've discovered Palty more or less 2 years ago on www.ebay.ph, they were selling it for Php 650.00 - Php 750.00 per box (shipping fee not included) and during that time my hair was pretty long and I needed two boxes of Palty to cover everything up, I felt like it was too expensive for me (I'm cheap, just so you know lol) so I never really purchase this product even though I was in love with almost all the colors.

Then about a month ago, me and my family were strolling in our new and improved SM Department Store (Bacolod City) and there I saw my long lost love - Palty! I was so excited to not pay for the shipping fee like if I'll purchase online but I even got a super good surprise when I found out it was only sold for Php 499.00 at Watsons! Woot woot! *victory dance*

This is my current hair color, it's redish/brownish something. Please excuse my unruly hair, I didn't put on some conditioner this morning because based from personal experience, hair dyes lasts longer if applied to unconditioned hair.

I chose creamy caramel because it's not so vulgar like the blonde ones but at the same time it's not boring like the darker ones. Although I have to be realistic and not expect my hair to turn exactly like the cover because I'm pretty sure the models have bleached their hair before applying the product to get the perfect shade.



My favorite part! Haha..

The Palty hair dye kit -- too cute!

L-R: Instruction, Base water, Cream, Gloves/Instruction leaflet/Hair care solution, Mixing cup, Mixing spoon.

Something's cooking! For more than a decade that I've been dyeing my hair by myself, Palty has got to be the the easiest to apply! 10/10 stars! All you have to do is mix the product until foam appears, scoop the foam and apply directly onto hair then wait for 30-40 minutes, rinse and that's it! 



Result? Drum roll please.....


TA DA! I am soooooo satisfied! I will definitely stick to Palty for retouches and if I want to change colors, unless there's a better product in the future, but for now, Palty is my favorite! :)






1 comment:

  1. This is nice ! I'm following you now..
    You have so many posts ! I'm new on blogosphere :)

    Feel free to visit my blog too .. http://elenastiole.wordpress.com/ and follow it if you like it !
    Kisses !
    -Elena S.

    ReplyDelete