Saturday, February 23, 2013

MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME


So, this is a super late post. I went back to my 2nd home last January 23, 2013 and it was awesome! Hong Kong will always have a special place in my heart, it is where I unwind and just chillax with great friends that lives there and worry about nothing else but my pocket money lol 


Nothing says "tourist" more than posing beside a very foreign street sign :P 

From all of my trips here, this has got to be one of my favorites because I get to spend it with a really good friend. Although I have a couple of friends in Hong Kong, but it's still different if you go and tour the city with a friend from where I live. 



This is the typical Chinese breakfast called "Yam Cha". Congee, dimsums, dumplings, etc. I highly recommend for tourists to try this out :D

Very satisfied customers ;D



Hong Kong is such an awesome shopping destination. They always have the best stores and styles --- notice my quick hat change? ;P

H&M Hat
H&M Blazer
H&M bag
Parisian flats
Casio watch
from Hong Kong sheer dress


Quick snack. Curry balls and fried pork intestines. YUM! MUST TRY.



Ate dinner somewhere near my friend's place, I don't remember the name of the restaurant because we named it as "my boyfriend's place" lol  There's this middle-aged waiter who is.. hmm.. let's just say that he's a little bit too friendly to me :P he even told my friend to share her food to me because my food didn't arrive yet. But when my order finally arrived, he gave a "dirty" look at my friend almost telling her not to touch my food lol

Check out my HK vlog here : http://youtu.be/nrytcBn8nTk

No comments:

Post a Comment