Thursday, May 10, 2012

HELLO KITTY EYEGLASSES

Oh come on! Who could resist these babies?? 


*

I am a Hello Kitty Fan but not as addicted as my two other sisters =P They collect every Hello Kitty item in sight, although I have a collection of my own, but mine is more different than theirs, I only collect the ones that I think are quite unique =)

*

Here are a few of my collections :

(note : these are taken a long time ago using my 2 mega pixel camera of my motorola cell phone, so please excuse the quality)


My Hello Kitty Computer Station (which I don't use anymore)
- Hello Kitty subwoofer
- Hello Kitty webcam
- Hello Kitty stuffed toys
- Hello Kitty monitor cover
- Hello Kitty alarm clock
- Hello Kitty keyboard
- Hello Kitty mouse with changeable lights

*


Hello Kitty hair dryer

*

Hello Kitty sidekick II

*


Hello Kitty shower head

*



Hello Kitty night light

*

Back to the main reason why I made this blog in the first place, I wanna share to you my new fave Hello Kitty item =)



* meow *

No comments:

Post a Comment