Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pretending that it's cold


hype my look on Lookbook here

*

white top - tsumori chisato
black turtleneck - bought in mongkok
pleated skirt - human
polka dot box bag - fetish
cloche hat - sm
shoes - zygen22

*

If anyone is wondering why am I pretending that it's cold, well, almost a year ago, February 5, 2011 to be exact, I spent the Chinese new year in Hong Kong  (yes, chinese new year came a little early this year).  The weather was awesome! It was "perfectly" cold.  Not freezing --- just cold. I Loved it!  

Now, comparing my February here in the Philippines with my February last year is like night and day.  It makes me realize how much I miss my second home! :'(  I miss wearing fur coats and tights and gloves and beanies and scarves and ear mufflers and boots and and and and and and and!!!!! (that also means, "etcetera" with anger, lol)  

*


here's a photo from last year (excuse the goth eye make-up) sipping a grande size HOT cappuccino *sigh* --- can't do that here, I have to order a SUUUPER chilled frappuccino or opt for a HUGE size of iced milk tea  at Milk+Tea Station :/

No comments:

Post a Comment