Saturday, December 17, 2011

floral oxfords

 You don't have to wear a boring plain outfit to match your floral oxfords.  It's more fun to experiment with prints! =)

*

 I love my new hat! =D

*


 Obviously, this is out of focus, but this is the only photo showing that I was indeed holding a shoulder bag and not a weird-shaped clutch =P

*


hype my look on lookbook here

*

cloche hat - sm
sheer floral oversized top - fetish
brown layered skirt - coltnava
bkk bag - fetish
floral oxfords - so! fab
clear bangle - hong kong
silver bangle - sm

*











8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your floral oxfords! <3 Great outfit too, I really like how you've matched the prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt, and you're oxfords are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey colt! i saw you on lookbook.nu & i adore your style, it makes me feel happy (is that weird to say? i think it's the floral patterns.) i'm sending you a message because i started a site called: http://chichiasian.com it's brand new, but I'm going around handpicking people I would love to jumpstart this site. hopefully, you can be a part of it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl! Thank you for dropping by :) Ok I'll check out your site, and please don't forget to follow my blog and hype my looks on lookbook <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the oxfords, and yours are so cute!

    Angela
    http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete