Thursday, November 17, 2011

color blocking on my birthday :)







sheer cover-up - fetish
metallic blue mini - forever 21
envelope bag - altmanila
bracelet and bangles - fetish
necklace - gift from my tita (aunt)
belt - so fab!
shoes - teamchi

*
view/hype my look on lookbook here
view/pump my look on fashionsalade here
view/like my look on stylebible.ph here

*

happy birthday to me!!! this is my look on my special day :) i spent my birthday with my favorite people in the whole wide world --- my family! <3 we had pizza and pasta in the afternoon, ate dinner at a yummy japanese restaurant (kaisei) then stroll around in central city walk :) 





my heroes :) papa and mama!


shoes - h&m
headband - sm


2 comments:

  1. I adore the bright colors!!! I especially love your skirt.:D

    ReplyDelete